Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earth Day?


Happy Earth Day... well it was.. I don't think it's Wednesday anymore. Haha.
Uhmm.. interesting things that happened to me today: found out Green Day is coming out with a new album, and I love thier new single.
Went crazy trying to see my financial advisor in order to get more money.. hopefully everything works out soon.
Going to see Cassandra Clare on Sunday! Yes, I know! She wrote City of Bones in case you have no idea who she is (shame on you). Lily Allen was tonight. And very good.
Just posted a chapter for BackfromthePast.. next is going to be Thank You. I've gotten some new readers for that one, so it will be my next project.
I might not be around for a bit due to the next 4 weeks being stressed out completely. I mean, I have 3 ten page essays due the first week of May, plus a cultural critique. Then I have exams. It's all been condensed due to the strike. I have twitter! so for all you people who have it, follow me and I will follow you!

Sexy Wolf pack above! Yumyum

No comments: